WeHunt GPS Plus is a 100% Swedish-made GPS with long battery life, wireless charging and external antenna for even better coverage.
- Unlimited range in the EU/EEA, with GSM coverage to increase security.
- Easy and hassle-free installation; all the settings for your WeHunt GPS Plus can be altered directly in the app.
- The unit is fully waterproof (IP67 rated) and the inside is encapsulated in silicone with a robust enclosure which makes it very durable.
- Battery life: Hunting intervals – up to 72 hours, energy saving – up to 120 hours.
- Smart calling feature so that you can listen to the dog.
- Refresh rate from 5 seconds.
- External antenna – designed with a Teflon-coated steel cable – for even better coverage.
- Comes with factory-mounted M2M SIM card that automatically selects the best available operator where the dog is located.
- If the device goes out of coverage range, it has the ability to buffer position data, which allows you to see afterwards where the dog has been, even without GSM coverage.
- With a built-in UHF transmitter, you always have an additional back-up in case your dog runs away.
- The position of the unit can easily be shared with other hunting participants in WeHunt.
- Weight: 182 grams.
- Induction charger and collar included.
The GPS subscription includes unlimited data traffic 365 days a year, as well as WeHunt Premium with maps of the entire Nordic region and a range of extra features for a safer, easier and more fun hunt.
1. The WeHunt GPS Plus is charged using the supplied induction charger
2. An ON/OFF button is located on the bottom of the unit
3. Turn on your device on the map under the paw symbol menu
4. Start a hunt with your hunting companions and display your dog's position to the hunting team
Tracking via GPRS – The device communicates with WeHunt over the internet, and can therefore be seen on your phone regardless of the distance between you and the dog
Compatible with Garmin – See your Garmin tracker together with your WeHunt GPS Plus in WeHunt
ON/OFF button – Turn your GPS off when it is not in use
Listening – Call up and listen to your dog
Customisable send interval – Hunting interval 5 seconds and energy saving 1 minute
On-point indicator – The icon on the map is replaced when the GPS has only moved within a 15 metre radius in the last 30 seconds
Status information – With the interval set to 5 seconds, you receive ongoing updates of the device’s GSM and GPS coverage via push notifications in the app
Share your device during a hunt – The device's position can easily be shared with other hunt participants
Tracking length – 10 mins, 60 mins, 6 hrs, 12 hrs, 24 hrs, 48 hrs
Symbol colour – Change the colour of symbols and tracks
GeoFence – An alarm is activated on your phone when the GPS leaves the selected area
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– UHF radio transmitter
Size: 79mm x 45 mm x 35 mm
Weight: 182 grams
Water resistance protection: IP67 rated
System requirements: Smartphone, tablet or computer
Data transfer: GPRS
Lithium-ion battery, rechargeable
– 5 sec: Up to 3 days (72 hrs)
– 1 min: Up to 5 days (120 hrs)
– Emergency mode (UHF): Up to 2.5 days (60 hrs)
Charging: Induction charging
UHF channels: 200 channels