1. Log in with your existing WeHunt account in the app, or create a new account.
2. In the left menu, you will find the tab "My devices", press there.
3. Enter the GPS’s IMEI number. You can find the IMEI number on the box that the device came in, or on the back of the GPS.
4. Make sure that you have a GPS subscription, otherwise the device won't work with the app.
5. Charge the device. When the GPS lights with a solid red light, it is fully charged
6. Place the unit outside for best connection
7. When the GPS has received connection and the subscription is activated your GPS will appear on the map
If you have bought a used GPS II make sure the former owner has deleted the device in his account under "My devices" before adding it to your account.