Which subscription do I need in order to view Tracker, Ultracom or B-bark?

You need WeHunt Premium (Premium is included as part of the WeHunt GPS subscription) to see hunters and dogs from Tracker, Ultracom or B-bark in a hunt that has already begun in WeHunt. Tracker users must have a Tracker license.

There is no need for a double subscription.

Angelica is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.