Start by logging in to your account on the web app.wehuntapp.com
1. Click Hunting Areas in the left-hand menu and select the relevant hunting ground
2. Click Map in the left-hand menu
3. Click the blue (+)-button in the lower left-hand corner of the map
4. Select Add sub area
5. Draw the boundary line of the demarcated subarea on the map by pointing and clicking the screen. You can start by drawing an approximate boundary, and then adjust it more precisely later. When the boundary lines join together, the demarcated subarea will automatically be saved.
6. Select Edit to change the name, or delete if required.
7. Click Save