1. Select a hunting ground in the app’s menu on the left
2. Tap the (+)-button on the map and select Record new trail
3. Walk or drive the distance you want to record
4. Stop the recording under the (+)-button
5. Save the track, select a colour and whether the track will be your private track or be visible to the whole hunting team
The function can be used to mark the way to a stand, a boundary line or other information that you are missing on the map. In order to record a track, you need to have your position switched on in the app and on your phone.