1. First of all, you need the WeHunt GPS Max subscription. To purchase GPS Max, go to our website and choose the subscription that suits your needs. The subscriptions can also be purchased in the app.
2. Depending on how many devices you want to use simultaneously, you can choose between GPS Max 1, 2, 3 or 6. For example, if you choose GPS Max 6, you can use up to 6 devices simultaneously, i.e. track 6 dogs at the same time.
3. Once you have purchased a subscription, open the main menu of the app and go to "My devices".
4. Tap on "Add device" and select the device type you want to add.
5. Follow the step-by-step guide that opens. Please note that some devices have QR/barcodes that can be scanned and some require you to fill in the IMEI number manually.
6. Once the device has been added to your account, and before you can start using your GPS and see your dog's position on the map, you need to add a dog to the device. Click here for a guide to adding a dog.
Please note that dogs can only be displayed on the map after you add a device on the dog, therefore you must always select a dog for the device you are currently using.